Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Showers bring...

...fucking awesome spring.

And you know what Spring leads to? Camping and Driving season. Roadtrips and tents

[i thought I lost this post, but thanks to auto draft saving I can finish it]

This weekend it rained, it rained and rained and rained and it was awesome as most of the snow is now gone and all I have to look forwards to is the sexiness of summer.

Tanning, driving the muscle car, drinking in the sun at 9pm, I love it.

It makes me think of the people who hate the summer, you know Goths and Emos and Twilight wannabes who don't find a 100 year old vampire bing in love with a 14 year old girl creepy, sorry tangent.

And I'll admit Goth girls, can be hot, and so can Emo girls, but it's much harder since their appearance is so close to Emo boys that just an Emo appearance will set of alarm bells, sorry tangent.

I know people who love the winter, and while I respect their views they are insane, because lets be honest for us to enjoy the summer you need a case of beer and tent and a bonfire, to enjoy the winter you need, some kind of plank to strap yourself too, a big assed hill, and a good adrenalyn reserve to eb able to find nearly dying every time you go down worth it, oh and you need a chalet, and you shoudn't drink because it will always lead to a crippling injury instead of only sometimes like camping.

Point is, I love the sun and warmth and awesome that Spring leads too.

Will

2 comments:

  1. It's not my fault I'm so pasty ... I am of Northern European ancestry ... I just believe that the only sun I need is that which I get from being outside for something else. I don't bake just for baking's sake. That's stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sun because it makes vitamin, B, or D or G or something nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete