Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

The best part about Friday the 13th in March is that the next day is Steak and a Blow Job Day so the opportunity to see some cheezie horror movie before celebrating the manly version of valentines day is nice.

However as a single guy, tomorrow every single message I send to any girl will be treated as if I have a hidden agenda, not that I don't, but the suspicion will be extra present tomorrow. Which will definitely cast a shadow over and message I send. In fact this morning I sent a MSN message to a friend "come visit tomorrow" and her reply was "and bring a steak, yea right" now she does have a BF but I wasn't even thinking of that when I sent the first message, it didn't stop me from regaining the lead by pointing out that her BF was a vegetarian, I know I'm clever ish.

But luckely since I started writing this I've made plans, poker night, nice safe plans, and more importantly a chance at winning $$$$ and drinking beer.

That second chance is much higher then the first one. But chance is always a nice thing.

I might even break out the funnel.

Well I am about ready to bail on class, which means I need to wrap this up and move forwards with planning my nap and the rest of the day.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment