Monday, March 9, 2009

CTRL + and the wireless keyboard

I'll be honest I like to lounge when I type, I like to stretch out lean back and let the words flow out of my hands. Sometimes I even use my thinker to filter what I'm typing, as I am naturally inclined to type like I speak the filter is good, as anyone who has heard one of my Can't Understand Normal Thinking tangents knows I need a filter.

I also need to find a way to deal with tangents, sometimes they are good while the rest of the time I get far off track and will never end up talking about what my subject says.

As I said before I like to stretch out when I write, it makes things flow better, mind you so do 7 beers but the problem with using beer is that after 12 I stop being funny or literate and thats the point where tangents end up killing me.

As the Title says I have a wireless keyboard, it came as a combo with my mouse from Logitech for $99 at Costco, which means that I have a lot of extra button and options to rely on to get things done, right now I can do everything blog related except spell check which requires a right click to access using my Firefox spell-checker add-on.

However to get to the damn point that I am aiming for when I lounge out with my keyboard I love being able to hit CTRL and + to increase the magnification, that one feature makes life so much easier for me, no longer do I need to feel bad because I need glasses to read off of my 22 inch man screen or my 15 inch side screen which is usually filled with msn, but msn is a different tangent.

I just want to take a moment to be thankful for being able to know and use these shortcuts that make my life a lot easier when it comes to computing.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment