Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In bed at four up at seven.

Just to be clear that's 3 hours of sleep, not 15 hours of sleep, that was how productive my Monday was. I now have a feeling that I was coming down with the plague on Monday and my excessive amount of sleep was my bodies way of demolishing it before it started.

But back to the mature behavior that led to me only getting a fraction of a nights sleep. First I'm dumb, second I put Heat on at 12:30ish, third I have kegs.

Yes, I know, I knew better but did it anyways.

Heat was an excellent movie, had I seen it before yesterday I would have made a better prediction to the outcome to Righteous Kill and possibly won myself a prize.

Finally I have Kegs, two of them in a temperature regulated freezer with an ample supply of C02, this is always a bad idea but it works out so well for people like me because my beverage expenses are low.

Now as some of you can guess I'm not a morning person, in fact I'm an epic fail at the AM, but I am glorious in the PM, so good in fact that even with my 3 hours of idiotic decision making sleep I'll still be up until 3am because tonight is my mid week Friday.

However this having no responsibilities on Thursday can backfire as I discovered last week when I spent all of Thursday hungover and unable to function of to achieve the levels of thought that were required by the assignment due Friday.

But in defense I was drinking with my buddy who has just finished dealing with a rough nine months and if you catch my meaning is heading towards a rough 18 or so years. I almost feel bad for him, except for the fact that his kid can be considered an accident in the same way that not using birth control is considered an accident. In his defense he has since learned and wrap every time.

I don't know what I'm talking about in this post other then give me sympathy for seeing what sunrise looks like. Which by the way I will appreciate if say I had not spent time sleeping only minutes before.

Well I've been in class for an hour now, so I'm going to sign off, an hopefully my next post will be more productive.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment