Monday, January 12, 2009

Reading

I read for fun.

Which means that what I read must entertain me.

I read a tremendous volume of material in any given day.

I'm certain that if I did not have the Internet I'd go through a novel in an afternoon.

I don't6 know why I read so much. Must of what I read can be safely termed as useless.

Some of it is downright scaring. Sometimes there are things that you don't need to know.

Somethings are like two girls and a cup. But in sentence form.

The most disturbing things that I've read are that way because I believe that they are true.

If I thought that they were fake I would dismiss them.

The next time I'm given a link to a chapter of a book that was cut because it was too much to put into a book on murders and rapists I'll stay away. Some times ignorance is bliss.

Many times ignorance is bliss.

But I still read can still consume the Harry Potter series in a week without it crippling my productivity.

But now I have information that I don't want to face burned in behind my eyes.

It is no wonder why I drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment